- We recommend you not to disclose the password of your email address, online bank transaction, and other important credentials to our employees/agents/affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same.
- We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out Of their account when they have completed their work
- In relation to such disclosures, receiving parties have consented and confirmed that:
- There shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose,
- They shall keep the information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care, and
Please keep in mind that whenever a user posts personal & business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the site.
REASONABLE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- We employ commercially reasonable and industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure proper use of the information we receive.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you.
- To communicate the necessary account and service related information from time to time.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services.
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out of their account when they have completed their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access Information of the users and correspondence if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place
- We recommend you not to disclose the password of your email address, online bank transaction, and other important credentials to our employees/agents/affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
DATA COLLECTION RELATING TO CHILDREN
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of Our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed.
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to email@example.com from your registered email address.