Terms and Conditions
Service provided by GG24I
GG24I provides the following services to its customers and their respective definitions are classified hereunder:
- It gives the users priority listing within categories of their choice as available on GG24I, thus increasing the visibility of their products.
- There is a professionally-designed catalog on GG24I along with independent control to add, delete, edit text, and images as per the requirement of customers.
- Users are said to be verified if any of their provided primary/ secondary, mobile, or email is verified by GG24I.
Eligibility of User
Users represent and warrant that they have the right to avail or use the services provided by GG24I, including but limited to the web site or any other services provided by GG24I about the use of the Web Site. GG24I’s services can only be availed by those individuals or business entities, including sole proprietorship firms, companies, and partnerships, which are authorized under applicable law to form legally binding agreements. As such, natural persons below 18 years of age and business entities or organizations that are not authorized by law to operate in India or other countries are not authorized to avail or use GG24I’s Services.
Users agree to abide by the agreement and any other rules and regulations imposed by the applicable law from time to time. GG24I or the website shall have no liability to the user or anyone else for any content, information, or any other material transmitted over GG24I’s Services, including any fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each user. The user shall do its due diligence before entering into any transaction with other users on the website. GG24I at its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse GG24I’s Services to anyone at any time. GG24I’s services are not available and may not be availed or used by the user whose accounts have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended by GG24I.
Agreement of Users
This agreement applies to any person who accesses or uses the web site or uses GG24I services for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by any person who accesses or uses the web site, under actual or apparent authority. Users may use this web site and/or GG24I services solely for their commercial/business purposes.
This agreement applies to all services offered on the web site and by GG24I, collectively with any additional terms and conditions that may be applicable in respect of any specific service used or accessed by the user on the web site. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of this agreement and any additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of any service offered on the web site, such additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of that service shall prevail over this agreement.
Amendment/Modification to the user agreement
GG24I reserves the right to change terms condition, modification, or update the agreement from time to time under which the services are offered and such amended provisions of the agreement shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the site. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and is advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained and/or the agreement.
Termination of agreement
GG24I reserve the right to delete or deactivate a user account block its email or IP address from the Site, or otherwise terminate its access to or use of the service and/or the site immediately and without notice, and remove any content hosted within the service/site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Company believes that the user has acted inconsistently with this agreement. The user agrees that it shall not attempt to use the service after the date of termination. Further, the user agrees that Company shall not be liable whether for refunds or otherwise, to the user or any third-party for any termination of the users’ access to the service. In case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded to a user.
Eligibility to become a member
A minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, cannot register as a member of the web site. The company reserves the right to terminate the user membership and may refuse to provide the user with access to the site if the company discovers that the user is under the age of 18 years. The site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Company unless specifically invited by the company. If the user is registering as a business entity, the user hereby represents and warrants that the user has the authority to bind the entity to this agreement. The use of the site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
The company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users. The company cannot guarantee that the concerned Users will perform any transaction concluded on the site. The company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- The site is also a channel of communication whereby the users can reach a large base of persons in the global exim market. The company is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer, respectively. At no time shall the company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any such contract. The company is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of any services and/or delayed delivery of goods or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable to any user. The company shall not be liable for any product or services offered on the site. All goods and services hosted on the site are those of the user/supplier etc. unless otherwise mentioned therein.
- The User independently agrees upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance, etc. with the other registered users or third parties that it may interact with on the site.
- Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Company cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the site. The user may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons, or people acting under pretenses.
Confidentiality of user’s data
- All information and data submitted and/or hosted by the user shall become the property of the company. The company shall not release any such data and information without the prior consent of the user.
- The user has access to only his data and information stored in the database at the company (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The user may edit or amend such data and information from time to time provided the terms and conditions and this agreement are complied with.
- All confidential information (including name, e-mail address, etc.) voluntarily revealed by the user in member areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the user. If such information is collected by a third party using the Site and misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control of the company and the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
- The company does not require a user to disclose to its employees and/or another user’s any sensitive personal/confidential information on the site.
- The user is cautioned not to reveal any sensitive personal/confidential information to third parties on the site
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
CONTENT POSTING BY USER ON WEBSITE
Some content displayed on the web site is provided or posted by third parties. user can post their content on some of the sections/services of the web site using the self-help submit and edit tools made at the respective sections of the web site. Users may need to register and/or pay for using or availing some of these services.
User understands and agrees that GG24I in such case is not the author of the content and that neither GG24I nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, or employees have entered into any arrangement including any agreement of sale or agency with such third parties by the display of such content on the web site. User further understands and agree GG24I is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any third party content made available on the web site and shall not be liable to any user in connection with any damage suffered by the user on account of the user’s reliance on such content. GG24I shall not be liable for user activities on the web site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any user’s conduct.
User solely represents, warrant, and agree to:
(a) provide GG24I with true, accurate, current, and complete information to be displayed on the web site;
(b) maintain and promptly amend all information provided on the web site to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
User hereby grants GG24I an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to display and use all information provided by them by the purposes outlined in the agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights user have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the web site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the web site (hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights”).
User hereby represents, warrants, and agree that user shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information posted by the user on the web site or provided to the web site or authorized by the user for display on the web site, does not and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner of such Third Party Rights. Users hereby represent, warrant, and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import, and distribute the products offered and displayed on the web site and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation, and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
Users agree that they will not use GG24I Content and/or GG24I’s Services to send junk mail, chain letters, or spamming. Further, registered user of the web site agrees that they will not use the E-mail account to publish, distribute, transmit, or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information. User further hereby represents, warrant and agree that any content, material or information submitted to GG24I for display on the web site or transmitted or sought to be transmitted through GG24I’s services does not and shall at no point:
Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
Belong to another person and to which user do not have any right to;
Be part of a scheme to defraud another user of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Be intended to deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or to communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, abusive libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, grossly harmful, indecent, seditious, blasphemous, paedophilic, hateful, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, leading to breach of confidence, or otherwise unlawful or objectionable in any manner whatever;
- Be vulgar, obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any user in connection with a commercial activity that competes with GG24I;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any software or hardware system, data, or personal information or that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or otherwise create any liability for GG24I or its affiliates
GG24I reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the web site which in GG24I’s reasonable belief is unlawful or could subject GG24I to liability or in violation of the agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in GG24I’s opinion. GG24I reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
In connection with any of the foregoing, GG24I reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account of any user as deemed appropriate by GG24I at its sole discretion. Users agree that GG24I shall have no liability to any user, including liability in respect of consequential or any other damages, in the event GG24I takes any of the actions mentioned in this provision.
Users understand and agree that the web site acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by the user displayed on the web site. GG24I does not have any role in developing the content displayed on the web site. GG24I has the right to promote any content including text, images, videos, brochures, etc. provided by the user on various platforms owned by the company.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the company be liable for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of or in connection with the site, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence); and/or
- any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strike, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortage of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, order of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties or other force majeure condition.
- The company, its associates, and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the site or that the operation of the site will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. All such warranties, representations, conditions, and undertakings are hereby excluded.
- Users acknowledge that inability to use the website wholly or partially for whatever reasons may hurt its business. The company assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user including on account of any one or more of the following:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site or the services;
- The use or inability to use the site or the services;
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the site or the services;
- Any unauthorized access by third parties (or User’s) to data or sensitive personal data/information or other private information of a user;
- Any false, misleading, or incorrect data or information hosted on-site by a user or false misleading or incorrect statements or conduct of a user;
- Any violation of third party rights or claims or demands whatsoever about the products or services hosted on the site;
- Any matters relating to services and/or the site however arising, including negligence.
All notices or demands to or upon GG24I shall be effective if in writing and shall be deemed to be duly made when sent to GG24I to Global Gujarat 24 infotech, 102, S.R.Square, Opposite Sunrise Business Center, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Pincode: 382350.
All notices or demands to or upon a user shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the user on the web site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without a charge.
Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such user if and when Web Site can demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such user, or immediately upon Web Site’s posting such notice on an area of the Web Site that is publicly accessible without charge.
- For any complaints and grievances, User may contact the Grievance Officer, Global Gujarat 24 infotech, 102, S.R.Square, Opposite Sunrise Business Center, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Pincode: 382350; or email: email@example.com
- All complaints to the Grievance Officer shall be made in writing giving a detailed description of the complaint/grievance of the User.
- The Grievance Officer shall redress all complaints within one (1) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.